Handheld AM/FM/Weather Band NOAA Weather Radio
Manual: Owner's Manual
The La Crosse™ handheld NOAA weather radio helps you stay aware of weather events while at home or on the go. Portable size is great for camping, hiking or boating. Listen to your choice of 7 different weather band channels for up-to-the-minute weather information and alerts or AM/FM radio. The radio also features an integrated LED flashlight for your convenience.
For AM/FM and weather band radio, fully extend the telescoping antenna to receive a steady strong signal. Place the radio near a window if you are indoors for best reception.
WEATHER BAND RADIO:
The IC Chip supports weather band reception from 162.4 to 162.55 MHz. The highly integrated IC Chip meets NOAA specification, receives all seven NOAA specified frequencies, implements narrowband FM de-emphasis, and supports 1050 Hz alert tone detection. In addition, the IC Chip provides advanced features not available on conventional radios, such as an AFC and a dynamic channel bandwidth filter. In WB mode the radio will continually broadcasts weather radio. Fully extend telescoping antenna.
Radio receives 7 weather band (WB) frequencies:
Channel 1: 162.400MHz
Channel 5: 162.500MHz
Channel 2: 162.425MHz
Channel 6: 162.525MHz
Channel 3: 162.450MHz
Channel 7: 162.550MHz
Channel 4: 162.475MHz
- Receives 7 weather band channels.
- AM and FM radio reception.
- 3 x AA LR6 Alkaline batteries.
- LED flashlight at the push of a button.
- Blue changes to Red for Weather Alert.
- Optional 6V a/c adapter (included)
- Lanyard for easy carrying (included)
- 2.87 in L x 5.15 in H x 1.29 in D
- (73 mm L x 131 mm H x 33 mm D)
- (7 Channels) -6dB 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz
- AM 82dB 540-1700KHz
- FM 10dB 87.5 -108 MHz
- 3 x AA LR6 alkaline (not included)
- 32 °F - 122°F (0 °C – 50 °C)
- 14 °F - 122°F (-10 °C – 50 °C)
Optional A/C cord:
- 6 volt (Included)